There are several laundry dryer stands that are sold in the market, but only Kumaka dryer rack can provide an exceptional service when it comes to drying laundries. The Kumaka laundry rack is one of the traditional drying racks that can help you dry your clothes anytime and anywhere inside the house without worrying about the weather or any electricity consumed. If you are still unconvinced, this honest take on using Kumaka laundry dryer rack will make you consider buying one:
1: It can provide you space
Unlike using laundry drying wire, you can use the Kumaka laundry dryer anywhere inside the house without worrying about too much space. Also, you do not need to worry about taking the clothes off from the laundry drying wire outside your house when the rain starts to fall, you can have your dryer rack positioned inside your house any time of the day.
2: It can support numbers of laundry
The Kumaka laundry dryer rack may be lightweight, but it is sturdy. The fact that it can support approximately 55 to 60 kg of wet clothes, you do not have to worry about the stand toppling over.
3: It is durable
Due to unpredictable weather, laundry drying wires may rust or wear out. However, the Kumaka laundry dryer rack is made up of powdered coated MS pipes – a strong and durable type of pipe that can endure weight and any kinds of weather. To convince you more, below are its top features:
- It comes with six sturdy hanging frames
- Each frame has four rails
- Each rail is made up of quality materials, making it capable of carrying heavy wet clothes
- The quality materials include powdered coated MS steel and durable plastic
- Includes two removable plastic attachments with holes viable for hanging wet or dry clothes
- Can be used with its full length up to 6 feet tall o It is made of quality materials that avoid rust and corrosion
- Capable of supporting 55 to 60 kg of wet clothes
- Compressed and will not take up too much space
- Compressed but able to dry out clothes efficiently and without any hint of unpleasant smell
To make the most of the laundry rack, below are some helpful advice on drying clothes:
- Do not just pile up the clothes
Even if you are in a hurry, try hanging your clothes in an organized manner; for instance, try separating light colored clothes from those that have dark colors. Light colored clothes are easy to dry, however, darker colored clothes may take some time, thus, and combining the clothes unorganized may take up some time to dry the clothes.
- Use the two plastic attachments wisely
22The two attachments are perfect hanging parts for drying delicate clothes. Additionally, use the height to dry out beddings; all you need to do is expand the height of the rack up to 6 feet high. Kumaka laundry dryer rack is one of the traditional laundry dryer racks; however, if compared to other drying racks, this product will provide you better laundry drying result.