LED solar flood lights have turned into a popular lighting system in a short period. Many have come to prefer this option since it is the perfect choice for a powered light fixture. Moreover, LED solar flood lights are more energy-efficient. They can give much illumination without consuming a lot of energy. Likewise, it runs using solar power; hence it won’t require electricity to operate.
Solar flood light sare also easier to mount and it is resistant to weather. It can withstand rain, strong wind, and even snow. Thus, if you need an efficient lighting system around your business establishment or home, installing solar floodlights is a wise decision.
Which Solar Flood Light Should You Choose?
Honestly, there are countless solar flood lights brands in the market. You will encounter familiar names from local and international manufacturers, as well as new distributors. Though solar flood lights are accessible, choosing one can get tricky and confusing for a beginner. That is why you have to read this solar flood lights buying guide.
When searching for a solar flood light, there are a few things you have to consider. Below are the criteria you must follow:
- Type of solar panel
- Efficient lighting system
- Durable and has a long lifespan
- Simple installation
How to Use Solar Flood Lights?
LED solar flood lights offer countless possibilities. Below is a list of areas wherein you can install a solar floodlight system.
- Outside the house or building as a security light
- Garage and shed illumination
- Lighting at entrance
- Garden illumination
- Indoor motion light for staircases
- Sign illumination
Though most solar flood lights are waterproof and resistant to weather elements, it does not entail that such lighting system is completely invulnerable to changing weather. To prevent your solar flood light from immediate damage, check out the pointers down.
- Avoid installing the lights where it is exposed to excessive rainfall.
- Never place a solar flood light near electrical sources, appliances, and lighting for the electricity can throw-off the light’s sensors.
- The standard light clearance of solar flood lights is three to four meters. Thus, avoid mounting the lighting too far from the ground.
- Do maintenance check-up and cleaning on each light. Debris, dust, and snow that cover the light’s solar panels will prevent it from obtaining energy. If not removed, it could result in poor lighting.
- Do not install the lightings where it is vulnerable to animals and human movement. The motion from animals will trigger the sensor and cause immediately power discharge.
Is it Necessary to Install a Solar Flood Light?
The primary function of solar flood light is to provide visibility, enhance mobility, and heighten security and safety. With these functions alone, it is enough reason to say solar flood lights are necessary. It will give you peace of mind knowing you and your family is safe. Likewise, the light’s ability to improve your home’s beauty is a great plus.
Do you need more details about solar flood lights?
Check it out here Solar Guide Light. This source will lead you towards the top-seller LED solar flood lights this year. And, see this source for detailed reviews and comparisons.